About UPCYCLE TECH FOUNDATION
If you're looking for a secure, well-performing USB Headset, Upcycle Tech Foundation is here to help. As a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher, we are qualified to refurbish off-lease or pre-owned USB headsets and computers. Our top priority is to provide you high quality of refurbished Laptops that will work right out of the box.
Alongside, We back our products with a 90-Day Warranty included on all parts, labor, and shipping cost as we strive effort to serve you and the rest of our customers with value. To clarify, the unit displayed is stock images used to represent the item. Actual pictures of the product are sent to customers before shipping for quality reference.
Our Refurbishing Process
Extensive testing was performed to ensure full operation and durability. The technicians at Upcycle Tech Foundation assess three main points in the refurbishing process:
We work hard to provide you with a good user experience. Thus, our refurbished USB headsets are inspected, tested, and deep cleaned by a certified tech specialist to ensure high quality. The system offers a standard open-source office suite and is originally designed for heavy use in the corporate environment.
2. Cosmetic Quality
Each USB Headset is thoroughly examined for cleanliness and visual flaws. If these are refurbished items, we pass through grading them as GRADE A, B, or C depending on their physical condition. (GRADE A indicates that its appearance may almost look good as new or may show minor signs of usage while GRADE B or C warns that the metal and plastic cases will have some scratches, rubbing, or obvious wear and tear.)
Our goal is to test current technology and ensure that the functioning of our refurbished items is as near to that of new products on the market today as possible. They have higher-quality components than you'll find in the typical off-the-shelf retail model. This is a perfect choice for business, home, and school.
About this Item:
- Professional USB microphone with 1" Studio-quality Capsule.
- Fold-back legs provide optimal mic positioning and folds up for easy transport.
- Cardioid pickup pattern captures the Audio in front of the microphone, minimizing ambient sound from entering the recording.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20hz–20khz captures the detail of your voice or instrument.
- 1/8" Stereo headphone output with level control for zero-latency monitoring.
- Zinc die-cast construction with chrome-plated finish.
- Large, 25mm diaphragm USB studio condenser microphone.
- Works with iPad using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin).
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution.
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz?20kHz.
- Stereo 1/8" headphone jack for no latency monitoring.
- 1 x Samson METEOR MIC - USB Studio Condenser Microphone
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Manual
Please note: The actual product may be brand new or vary based on inventory and these may have signs of prior use to qualify if it is a refurbished product.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q. what is the packaging for these item?
A combination of cardboard and plastic for packaging.
Q. How long will it take to receive my item?
A. You will receive tracking information via email (the email address associated with your PayPal account) within three business days of purchase and will be shipped USPS ground.
Q. Can I change the shipping address after purchase?
A. Shipping address cannot be changed after purchase and must be a verified PayPal address.